Senior UX Designer (3/2018–present)
Director of Product Design & Strategy (6/2016–3/2018)
- Created and led a team of product designers.
- Implemented new design processes for a lean software product team.
- Guided UX strategy initiatives internally and on client projects.
Director of AUX (10/2014–6/2016)
- Executed a complete overhaul of curriculum for a UX apprenticeship program.
- Created a new recruitment initiative resulting in a 6x increase in applicants.
- Graduated ~40 UX apprentices positions in the Boston area and beyond.
UX Strategist (1/2014–6/2016)
- Led strategy, research and planning on client projects.
- Led a team of UI designers and front-end developers in implementation.
- Pursued new strategic initiatives with clients and internally.
UX/UI Designer & Front-End Developer (1/2012–1/2014)
- Conducted research, interviews and usability testing for client projects.
- Created and iterated on UX/UI work for client projects.
- Developed front-end code for prototypes, applications and sites.
Design Apprentice (10/2011–1/2012)
- Assisted with design/development of client projects.
- Designed and built event marketing page for a small tech conference.
- Studied startup technologies and processes.
Graphic Designer, Web Creative (1/2011–10/2011)
- Created mockups and assets for Vistaprint.com.
- Redesigned product flows to improve user experience.
- Designed and developed social media properties.
Junior Graphic Designer, Retention Marketing (7/2009–12/2010)
- Designed/developed HTML emails and created production standards.
- Iterated on existing email campaigns to improve engagement metrics.
- Created campaigns for Facebook/Twitter and improved engagement metrics.
Production Artist, Retention Marketing (6/2008–6/2009)
- Created and maintained company standards for HTML email development.
- Designed and developed HTML email campaigns to engage existing customers.
- Altered existing email campaigns to improve engagement metrics.
Intern, Marketing (6/2007–8/2007)
- Developed and validated HTML emails.
- Created direct mail print campaigns.
- Reorganized product image database.
Lead Designer (5/2007–5/2008)
- Managed staff of designers, marketers and office help.
- Monitored schedules and budgets on all projects.
- Responsible for creative output of the entire team.
- Designed posters and collateral for campus organizations.
- Maintained and ran wide-format printer and other physical production assets.
- Attended UMass Dartmouth, Class of 2008.
- Received a BFA in Graphic Design & Letterform.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude with a GPA of 3.862.
- User experience design & strategy: Advanced
- Interaction/UI design: Advanced
- Information architecture: Advanced
- User research and usability testing: Advanced
- Visual design/typography: Advanced
- HTML and CSS: Advanced